Recovery for drug addiction and alcohol addiction are never things that one should have to deal with alone. Conrad, MD, is a recovery facility focused on helping people overcome addictions and manage their pain. With private and personal care that includes counseling, we can help you begin your journey to being free of addiction and pain. When you work with us, you'll be paired with a physician, a nurse, a social worker, and our business manager, who will all work together to get you on the right track to recovery. Call today and regain control of your life!
If you can quit for a day, you can quit for a lifetime! All you have to do is believe you can, and you are halfway there. Success is the sum of the small efforts we make and repeat day in and day out at Conrad, MD. Our team will care for you in every step of the recovery process. They are a group of caring people who treat you through your addiction recovery and assist you with pain management. Our social workers, doctors, nurses, and directors come together to help you achieve your one goal of being drug, alcohol, and pain-free. To us, the opposite of addiction is NOT sobriety, but the deep connection you have with humans.
Why Our Recovery Center Is Successful
- Each of our team members is certified in every aspect of recovery.
- All visits are private and personalized for 45 minutes.
- Our 2201 Regency Rd facility is in a great location in Lexington, KY.
- Our recovery is done entirely privately and personally.
- We treat all with kindness and respect.
- All visits are done at level 3 for 45 minutes with no waiting.
- We treat all with kindness, respect, and honesty.
If you're unsure where you are going, you will end up somewhere else. If it's time to get some help, call Conrad, MD at (859) 402-2050 or fill out our form down below. We strongly believe that if you can quit for a day, you can quit for an entire lifetime!